Follow The Republic:
• the very nice man at Total Fitness for giving advice and helping my friend and I with the squat machine.
• John Stephens for graduating from Columbus East and breaking the squat record for both schools, from Mom, Dad, Courtney, Canaan and Jazmine.
• my dad, Richard Brown, for being the most inspiring, loving, and kind man I know, from Emily.
• Kelli, the shopper at the east side Walmart, for turning in my purse intact after I left it in the shopping cart, from Ruth.
• all firemen at Station No. 1 who helped First Presbyterian Church with the flag.
• the person who found my lost cane at FairOaks Mall and to John in security for being concerned enough to help get it returned quickly.
• Dr. Rivera and Kelly for everything you did to make me feel at ease when I was so distressed, from Margie Peach.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.