Follow The Republic:
• Janice Montgomery for taking the time to help a former student by looking at and helping me update my rÃ©sumÃ©, from Jack St. Clair.
• Kay Bronnert on taking such good care of me after my surgery and all the delicious meals you cooked during my recovery, from Karen.
• Ramon Gates and the Marr Road Rehabilitation Center for luncheon and gift cards, from the Marr Road volunteers.
• Pam and Steve Hull for trimming my shrubs, from Mom Norma Smith.
• the Bartholomew County Assessor's Office for your kindness and concern and making the world so much brighter, from Laura A. Roman.
• Don O'Rear for his letter to the editor, from Ellie.
• The Republic for remembering the flood of 2008 as part of our community's history and the lessons we learned, from Teresa Deiwert.
• Barbara McKain and Scott McKain, mom and dad, for the car, from Jessica Lynn Shipley.
• Tim Vrana for his thoughtful column in Monday's paper, from Sandy Boyd.
• Jaeden Pfeiffer on completion of North Vernon Elementary kindergarten, from Papaw, Laura and Grandma.
• Onions to
• newspaper for giving free advertising to Columbus Regional Hospital.
• sky high price of gas and the fact that few if any traffic lights are synchronized which would save gas.
• The Republic for not including any residents of Candlelight in their flood coverage.
• hospital for not hiring more help and eliminating long waits in the ER room.
• lunchtime drivers who seem to think that red lights do not mean they have to stop.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.