Follow The Republic:
• Elizabeth Wint for returning my phone to me when I lost it in the Walmart parking lot, from Amanda Smith.
• Captain Dan and Mrs. Debbie Turner for the delicious lunch on the very safe boat ride Tuesday afternoon, from Debbie Greene.
• Shelby Materials 11- to 12-year-old baseball players and parents who showed great sportsmanship knowing another team was not playing by the rules.
• the lady and her teenage son on the corner of 19th and Caldwell for mowing my grandmother's lawn.
• Cody Edwards for making the dean's list at Ball State University, from Mom, Dad, Todd and Sean.
• lady at Hope Post Office that finally got them to fix the lock on the drop box at Candlelight, from Estella Brooks.
• Don O'Rear for the excellent letter to the editor, from Debbie Jansen.
• the therapy department at Columbus Health and Rehab Center for all you did for me, from Bobbie.
• Jim Voelz for his expertise and his quick response to our need, from Kathy.
• all fathers who take an active role in caring for their children, from a mother of five, grandmother of 10 and great-grandmother of nine.
• Brenda at Renner Ford for fixing the radio in our Accord, from D.S.I.
• my friends Jack Norton for coming out and fixing my central air, from Dan Purtlebaugh.
• Cora Renae Philpot for graduating from Franklin College.
• the city work crew who were refreshing the curb area on North Brooks Street on Thursday and the courteous help from the two SSC R152 crews working to finish up a Green Up Day project in the neighborhood from Pete Jenkins.
• Onions to
• to chip sealing a portion of State Road 11.
• people that don't understand some of us relive the flood every time it rains, and we don't need a play-by-play from the paper.
• motorcycle show for letting one person win all categories of the show.
• people who live together and claim to be Christians.
• subdivision fountains that do not work at the entrance and in the retention pond.
• bicyclists that don't know what a stop sign or a red light means.
• newspaper that did not print my daughter's orchid for her graduation.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.