Follow The Republic:
• the International School of Columbus for the heartwarming graduation ceremony, from the graduates and their families.
• Darin Sprong, principal, for covering the office so I could enjoy the retirement luncheon, from Debbie Greene.
• my family, Silas, Loretta, Desi, Darrell, Kathy, Dave Weddle family, Dad and brother for your kindness in celebrating my 56th birthday, from Teresa Arthur.
• the woman who gave me driving directions last Sunday afternoon when my daughter was in a car accident on road 150W, from Sandy Abney.
• Kramer's Restaurant for the excellent service and wonderful food provided for the Cousin Reunion on Saturday.
• the band Outdoor Velour, for the concert in Friendship Alley on Friday.
• Rita Dibble at PNC Bank for being so helpful to my mother with her energy bill problem.
• Dr. Scott Benjamin and staff for the superb help Thursday.
• Gail Bryant for coming to see me and the very nice card, from Jackie Carlstrom.
• Shannon Pedja, nurse practitioner at the lung institute, for being so kind and taking the time to explain my medical issues, from Joy Jacobs.
• Wanda at Doctors Park Family Medicine for kindly helping me with my prescription problem, from Ruth Pluris.
• my wife, Shawna Baldwin, for taking excellent care of me after my surgery, from your husband.
• Nancy Warren for the letter to the editor about being an advocate for defenseless children.
• Dr. Davidson and Dr. Baer and everyone at Hope Vet for taking such good care of me and my ridiculous, emotional owner during my surgery, from Chloe.
• CPD, CFD, Ambulance Crew, CRH emergency room staff and 4T, and a very special thank you to Nina and the Centra Credit Union Staff for the great care given in our mother's episode Tuesday, from the Crane family.
• Onions to
• the person who left their trash on Base Road.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.