Follow The Republic:
• Terry Law, manager of east side Walmart, for wonderful customer service for helping me with my ship-to-store order that was canceled, selling me the same pool in store for the online price, loading it and putting it in my truck for me, from Amanda Smith.
• Cox Brothers and Sister for an awesome Hawaiian and traditional music performance at Mill Race Center's Luau, from Gloria Nelson-Steyer.
• Warriner Family for having such a nice birthday party for Mark, from Bonnie Warriner and Jason Goins.
• our Republic carrier for correcting the problem and for the front porch delivery, from a happy customer in the 2700 block of Sycamore Street.
• John Clark for his article about a local manufacturer and Mayor Kristen Brown and City Attorney Jeff Logston for watching over taxpayer investment, from a concerned taxpayer.
• another heating and air conditioning company for servicing my air conditioner for free, from Beverly.
• the county for mowing the sides of County Road 225W from County Road 200S to Deaver Road.
• Dr. Hall at Hope Vet Clinic for all his kindness when we had to give up Angle, from Joy Gwin.
• Burnsville Christian on its 175th anniversary and for the wonderful celebration Saturday, from someone who was raised in that church.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.