Follow The Republic:
• Terry Law, manager of east side Walmart, for wonderful customer service for helping me with my ship-to-store order that was canceled, selling me the same pool in store for the online price, loading it and putting it in my truck for me, from Amanda Smith.
• Cox Brothers and Sister for an awesome Hawaiian and traditional music performance at Mill Race Center's Luau, from Gloria Nelson-Steyer.
• Warriner Family for having such a nice birthday party for Mark, from Bonnie Warriner and Jason Goins.
• our Republic carrier for correcting the problem and for the front porch delivery, from a happy customer in the 2700 block of Sycamore Street.
• John Clark for his article about a local manufacturer and Mayor Kristen Brown and City Attorney Jeff Logston for watching over taxpayer investment, from a concerned taxpayer.
• another heating and air conditioning company for servicing my air conditioner for free, from Beverly.
• the county for mowing the sides of County Road 225W from County Road 200S to Deaver Road.
• Dr. Hall at Hope Vet Clinic for all his kindness when we had to give up Angle, from Joy Gwin.
• Burnsville Christian on its 175th anniversary and for the wonderful celebration Saturday, from someone who was raised in that church.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!