Follow The Republic:
• the City of Columbus for patching the street at Magnolia Court, from Jerry Baker.
• Texas Roadhouse hostesses for doing a wonderful job making your customers feel welcome.
• Don and Geneva Wilmoth for your friendship, from John Tinkey.
• Karen Brown for the 15 years you dedicated to First United Methodist Church.
• JS Equine Images, John Moore Insurance, Halderman Farm Management, Loyd Seed, Darlage Mowing LLC, Columbus Silgas, Etc. Services, Royalty Roofing, All-In-One Storage, Susan Fox for helping to make the Reins to Recovery Giddy Up and Golf fundraiser such a success.
• Columbus Regional Hospital ER staff who took care of my husband Saturday evening for the excellent care and for being courteous and professional, from the patient from Texas.
• the Nolting boys for the great Father's Day cookout, from Di and Betty.
• The Republic for the fine article on Jim Voelz, from Thom Jester.
• Darren Burch Concrete and crew for our new driveway that is far above expectations and for the day-by-day updates, from Jim and Sharon.
• Onions to
• county mowing crews that have not mowed State Road 58 or County Road 525S yet this year.
• female driver of the white PT Cruiser for driving too fast, cutting off traffic, then being extremely rude at traffic light.
• those who keep bringing up bicyclists and stop signs almost every day.
• irresponsible pet owners who let their pets run in the street.
• driver of the van that pulled in front of me and almost hit me on the roundabout on 10th street.
• to those who do not tip pizza delivery people.
• dance recital that was too long.
• mega bank that is taking advantage of SSI recipients and senior citizens.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.