Follow The Republic:
• Jim Foreman at Raymond James Investments for helping me with my budget on Tuesday, from Linda Cutrell.
• Mark Lazzell and the service department staff at Bob Poynter on National Road for great customer service.
• Charlie Surber for coming over and trimming our bushes, from Ellen Pettit.
• Southern Indiana Irrigation Co. for getting me back in service within 24 hours after a lightning strike, from Curt Burbrink.
• Veronica McKinney for your great job in the portrayal of "Rose" in the Tree County Players version of "Alice in Wonderland," from Mom, Dad, Papaw, Grandma, Aunt Mary, Aunt Betty and Marcia.
• Ed Lawson, Kyle Lawson and Gary McKinney for coaching the HSP Major boys team in Hope, from a grateful parent.
• Karla at the Kroger customer service desk for unlimited phone calls, patience and help, from the lady who locked her car keys in the trunk Thursday.
• Holly Gordon for passing your boards, from Teresa Smith.
• Nichols Body shop for a great job on my Jeep, from Ray Graham.
• Linda Adams on the great 40th anniversary trip to the beach, from Tom.
• local TV business that went to battle for me for the 42-inch TV.
• Kathy Bealmear and O'Mara Construction for the new mailboxes on our lane, from the neighbors.
• Onions to
• driver of the old, white Bonneville for texting while driving on Central Avenue Friday morning.
• those who don't understand that bicycle riders must observe stoplights and stop signs.
• chip-and-seal gravel and goop everywhere, irrigation systems spraying the road, and drivers confused about speed limits, all making State Road 11 South hazardous.
• kids camp staff for being so rude.
• those who promote industrial factory hog farms.
• Columbus for not realizing we need more parking garages downtown and at the hospital.
• The highway department responsible for the "chip and seal" on State Road 11 that caused our windshield to be broken on June 18.
• people who complain about bicyclists when they should applaud their efforts at personal fitness and reducing pollution.
• irresponsible pet owners who think the police should protect their pets.
• city for spending our taxpayer dollars to pay for a study to only benefit the owner of the building.
• people who won't keep trash cans and other junk out of sight.
• person that called the hospital yelling and threatening staff.
• city for hounding one company for tax payments when they are giving big abatements to others.
• drivers who think nothing of speeding and tailgating along city streets.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.