Follow The Republic:
• the McCarty sisters for saving the sweet dog’s life, from a dog lover.
• PIP Printing for the wonderful customer service, from Jim.
• TLAC for sponsoring the North football teams’ car wash and to all those who came and gave a donation.
• dispatcher Ed at Nugent Sand for being so kind and helpful and Frank Reed for doing a remarkable job in making the delivery, from V. Thompson.
• troops from Afghanistan that go to such lengths to save the stray dogs, from Brenda Ross.
• B.J. Crouch for all you have done and always being there when I need you the most, from your wife.
• The Republic and Boris Ladwig for the wonderful, good news article on Clessie, from Linda.
• the Burger King baseball team for winning the championship and the coaches and volunteers for getting them there, from a grateful parent.
• Julie and Garrett Lawson for taking the two truckloads of trash to the dump for me, from Debby.
• honest and kind man who turned my cellphone in at Kramer’s restaurant Wednesday morning.
• Glenna at Family Services for being so kind and helpful in figuring out my mom’s Medicare, from Mary Sue McClain.
• Regina for being supportive on Monday after an auto accident, from a grateful citizen.
• crew at Tropical Smoothie for free smoothies on Flip Flop Friday, from Eric Riddle and the Foundation for Youth.
• all those that helped to make our 65th anniversary so special, from Paul and Vera Wilson.
• Tammy Fields at First United Methodist Church for all you do, from Deloris.
• Jimmy John’s for the wonderful sandwiches, from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
• Jerry Lucas for his letter to the editor, from Sherry Grimes.
• Bartholomew County Little League champion team El Nopal and coaches Max and Kyle for winning the championship game and completing an undefeated 15-0 season, from Nick Martoccia.
• Onions to…
• rude staff member at the bridal shop for wasting my time.
• Columbus gas prices when it was $3.49 in Kokomo over the weekend.
• paper carrier who throws cigarettes on my driveway.
• The Republic for picking the all-area baseball team with no one from Hauser on it even though the two honorable mentions from Hauser had better stats.
• city garage workers for picking up all the other branches and leaves on the street but leaving mine.
• trailer park that won’t fix the roads and wants to raise the rent every year.
• person at the free dinner at church for taking sugar packets and other items left on the table.
• farmers who spray their fields instead of plowing them.
• female driver of the van who backed into my new car in the Goodwill parking lot and kept on going.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.