Follow The Republic:
• Iowa Hawkeyes PAAL Volleyball Grade 5-8 volleyball team for a fun season and great tournament, from your coach.
• Centra Bank for hiring Wolfe's Lawn Care to mow the open lots in Bridge Pointe Estates, from a homeowner.
• Ashley at the Hope Post Office for looking up the packages I mailed and providing me with the tracking numbers after I lost my receipt.
• the west side Walmart photo lady for being so helpful and for going beyond the call of duty, from the Visa girls.
• Jason and Tony of McCord Plumbing for always going above and beyond for your customers.
• Cecil Davis and Travis Shrader for changing our flat tire in the church parking lot Sunday morning, from the Lunsfords.
• Judy Lee for the much appreciated good food, from Hazel.
• Roger and Mary for the shirt for Father's Day and for visiting, from Dad.
• my neighbor, Stewart Davey, for helping me get my car started Sunday, from Laurie.
• all of the fourth-floor nursing staff for your help and kindness, from the weekend patient, T.C.
• Tammy and Mary Ann McCarty for saving the little cocker spaniel, taking it to the vet and to everyone for all the donations, from Brenda Ross.
• Onions to
• the local "cut-rate" food store for charging significantly more than its counterpart in Seymour.
• the city of Columbus and the direction it is going.
• the people from the neighboring apartments who think it's OK to come over and use the new playground in our complex when you don't live here.
• the person on 17th Street who yelled at a handicapped person.
• people who do not consider a recycling center a junkyard.
• the driver of the light blue car with the disabled parking sticker that did not stop at the already red light at 17th and Hawcreek causing another driver to slam on her brakes almost causing an accident.
• the cable company that charges $1.99 to pay your bill at their office.
• those who believe a 7-year-old mower is worth $20,000.
• anyone who does not want to fly the American flag.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.