Follow The Republic:
• CARE Rescue for rescuing cats and dogs from the animal shelter to be adopted, from Brenda Ross.
• Tom Heller for his letter to the editor, from John Tinkey.
• Tami Graham and her helpers for making sure the momma duck and her babies made it across State Road 46 safely on Monday evening, from Linda.
• the people who saved the cocker spaniel, from Larry and Kathy.
• Steve at the Columbus Post Office for providing excellent customer service and helping a customer in need, from Katie Conner.
• the Golden Corral managers and everyone who helped us when my husband wasn't feeling well and needed an ambulance and for supplying us with your delicious fudge, from the Stones.
• Jennifer and Madelyn Speer for a wonderful spa day and lunch in Indy, from Mimi Nancy.
• the nice customer behind us in line at the Target snack bar for being right about the bread sticks being better with cheese, from Jack.
• Jason at Central Computer Repair for your excellent help on the telephone Thursday morning, from a longtime customer.
• Nancy Warren for her recent excellent letter to the editor.
• Emma Bishop for getting your CNA license, from Dad, Erika and Lydia.
• nice men from Imperial Marble who assisted me at the gas station when my lock broke.
• Bob Rice and the employees at Poynter Hyundai for the excellent service this morning when fixing my car, from Barbara Hoffman.
• Trent at Menards for the awesome customer service, from the three golden girls.
• Marvin Mitchell at World of Pentecost Church for the awesome Wednesday night prayer meeting.
• third-floor nursing staff at Columbus Regional Hospital for the great care I received, from Della Barton.
• officer in unmarked car for ticketing people for speeding on Terrace Lake Road.
• Onions to
• gas stations in Columbus, gas is $3.49 at Exit 95, Whiteland.
• homeowner in East Columbus for trying to rent an unclean, roach-infested house at an outrageous price.
• the new Columbus North baseball fields that cost $1.8 million for not having lights at the diamonds for games that are being played in late evenings.
• for closing the upstairs Commons for a private business event when we traveled from Shelbyville, Ky., to look at the architecture.
• law enforcement for hanging up on a citizen needing assistance and not calling back.
• person who found the the $25 gift card and kept it for their own knowing it was not theirs to keep.
• driver of small silver compact car in Walmart parking lot for running into a pole while texting and driving.
• apartment complex who is charging extra to residents to help pay for a water main break.
• The Republic for not covering the last two graduates of McDowell Adult Education Center, who received diplomas from their respective high schools.
• those who think it's a good idea to build a recycling center on the old Golden Foundry site.
• business that would not stop production when the tornado sirens were going off.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.