Follow The Republic:
• Tom Keith Johnson for being the first to successfully jump the wake, from the D4 Nation.
• Max Bumbalough, Kyle Stevens, the players and their parents of the El Nopal BCLL 9- to 10-year-olds team for a great season, from Cindy Lawson.
• the mayor, city engineer and the MPO director for the pedestrian/bike crossing buttons at Seventh and Central.
• John D. Haley Jr. for his well-written letter to the editor.
• 2013 Mets coach-pitch champs for a great season.
• The Republic for printing the articles concerning the flood of 2008 on the fifth anniversary.
• young lady at east side Walmart for going out of her way in fixing me up a birthday cake Thursday for my birthday, from an appreciative older gentleman.
• Onions to
• people who are on total disability benefits but are able to mow grass as a business without paying taxes.
• having to sit through four red lights at Seventh and Central every afternoon due to the insane timing of the traffic lights.
• people forcing bars to be nonsmoking, causing business to decline and people to lose their jobs.
• driver of the white Honda on Thursday night for almost hitting my friend and I while we were walking in the grass by our houses on the highway by Village Pantry.
• people who have trees with branches that interfere with walking on the sidewalk.
• female driver of the small, red SUV for eating while driving too slow and holding up a long line of traffic on Central Avenue.
• receptionist at the doctor's office for not doing her job completely.
• all the people who judge city workers without understanding all the good things they do.
• those who set off fireworks at 5:20 a.m. on Thursday, disrespecting all around them.
• driver of the minivan Friday afternoon that had a bad case of road rage.
• law enforcement speeding through neighborhoods where they give other drivers speeding tickets.
• whoever is responsible for canceling the smoking-cessation classes.
• whoever is setting off the illegal bomb-like fireworks in the area near Columbus Regional Hospital.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.