Follow The Republic:
• Larry Calfee for putting gas in my car while I was out of town and always going above and beyond with customer service, from Kyle Davis.
• John D. Haley Jr. for his Letter to the Editor, from the Hogans.
• Stacey at First Financial Bank for being so helpful on the phone, from Jenny Behnke.
• Judy Wheatley and Judy Wood for saving me articles from the paper, from Sandy.
• Paula for the delicious fresh green beans and new Yukon Gold potatoes, from your cousins.
• the physician and medical staff at PromptMed who helped Tyler with his camp injury, from Jeff and Haley Williams.
• Mrs. Bean for the sandwiches for the team to eat between games Friday night, from the Columbus Orange baseball team.
• the person who turned my purse in at Burger King.
• Jacque Douglas, Robin Hilber, Rick Roberts, Tim Shuffett and Grant Tucker for their great help and braving the weather at the 9th Street Park Celebration, from the Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center Staff.
• Sandy and Lily Retz for bringing me lunch last Thursday, from Judy Wood.
• the wonderful and caring staff at MainSource Bank on Jonathan Moore Pike for the exceptional customer service, from Susan.
• Jason McCord, my wonderful plumber, for doing my work for such a reasonable price, from Linda Cutrell.
• the nice lady at Kroger for the wonderful job on the anniversary cookie, from a satisfied customer.
• Terry Jones for your beautiful lilies, from Sheila Deiwert.
• Rhea Ellen Boley, pharmacist at CVS at West Hill for the great service.
• Isaac at Hobby Lobby for being helpful, respectful and courteous to an elderly woman Saturday.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.