Follow The Republic:
• Jimmy John’s for providing the wonderful sandwiches to the BMV girls.
• Lasting Impression Dinner Theater production of Keep American Singing for a fantastic performance and Sadie’s catering for a delicious dinner.
• the man in the red pickup truck who stopped and helped me get my mower unstuck out of the ditch on Georgetown Road, from Linda Williamson.
• Leonard’s Tire Service in Hope for exceptional customer service and friendly staff.
• Mr. Lancaster of Lancaster Hearing Aid Center for being so honest, from Becky Davis.
• Janice Montgomery of Conway Tours for the great job as tour director during our recent trip to the Pacific Northwest, from Jack and Joyce Piercefield.
• Cancer Center for great care last Thursday, from Tom McCauley.
• Donna Robertson for her letter to the editor, from Evelyn Garwood.
• Mark and Jessie’s Fireworks Shack for helping me pick awesome fireworks and giving me a great deal, from Kyle.
• Onions to…
• city officials for wasting taxpayer money by purchasing high-powered Dodge Chargers for street patrols.
• city residents posing a health hazard and disturbing the peace by raising noisy chickens in their backyard.
• whoever took the $5 from the self checkout at Kroger and didn’t turn it in.
• the person that allowed his son to play a video game during the church service.
• the person who stole property from the front yard of a cancer patient.
• neighbors who light fireworks on weeknights before Fourth of July.
• employee of deep discount store who was rude and acted like I was going to rob the place when I was really was just outside geocaching.
• gas stations in Columbus for high prices when gas is $2.95 on the south side of Indianapolis.
• whoever is responsible for not cutting the weeds at Nortonburg Road and State Road 9.
• the plumbing truck parked in a no-parking street sweeping zone and the city for not enforcing it.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.