Follow The Republic:
• Condel at McDonald’s for being an awesome worker and a great asset to McDonald’s, from Lisa.
• the courteous swimmer at the gym who offered to share his lane with me, from a grateful beginner.
• Starla, Gina, Matt, Brian at Lowe’s for wonderful customer service of going above and beyond to resolve a problem, from Mrs. Weaver.
• the angel who sent me the gift card, from Sandy Boyd.
• male employee at the eastside Walmart who found the Scotchguard for me, from Sarah.
• Tony and April McGeorge for being the best neighbors ever, from Jerry and Nancy.
• Lecia Clark for the beautiful singing last Sunday at Old Union Church.
• county highway department for the incredibly fast response to the complaint on County Road 675W, from Sharon Larson.
• all the oncology nurses at CRH for your caring, encouragement and hugs when I finished my last chemo, from Susan Mack.
• Onions to…
• the customer for the slick trick with money on Tuesday causing me to pay back the company with money from my pocket.
• teenagers who steal from their grandmothers.
• drivers who ignore the no-turn-on-red sign at the intersection of Third and State streets.
• business that is trying to raise money to buy new equipment while charging members high fees.
• the person who allowed their dog to defecate on my lawn on Chestnut Street that was caught on my new surveillance system.
• those who think raising chickens in their backyard is a health hazard.
• driver of the white car who was driving way too fast in the hospital parking lot.
• person using a table saw before 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• driver of the maroon pickup truck with the silver tool box for tailgating and speeding on Central Avenue and west on Third Street on Wednesday afternoon.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.