Follow The Republic:
• the female employee at the eastside Walmart who got the chocolate bars for me, from Sarah.
• Ashley Lentz for being a Proverbs 31 woman and an awesome young lady all around, from a fellow Gospel Gangsta.
• the meter maid for doing her job ticketing the white Cavalier.
• Steve’s Wrecker Service for the great service on short notice for the distance, from the Fletchers.
• the ladies of Phi Upsilon Chi Kappa for the sweet celebration of our country’s birth, from Jahon.
• the kind woman who found my cellphone after my toddler dropped it in Target, from Myra.
• Cyndy Coon Muckerheide for your gracious help with the funeral meal preparation on Tuesday, from the very appreciative folks at Petersville United Methodist Church.
• the two young gentlemen at McDonald’s on National Road across from Target who helped my wife and granddaughter with drinks and carrying sacks.
• QMIX and sponsors for a great fireworks show.
• Harold Burton for the fresh corn on the cob delivered to our home, from the Hilderbrands.
• people wanting to build the sports complex on the old Golden Foundry property, from Joe.
• Renner Ford on Central Avenue and National Road for flying flags on all the cars.
• Mayor Kristen Brown, Chief of Police Maddix and the City Council for working together to pass the new toy gun ordinance.
• Hobby Lobby for their one-page ad in the July 4 newspaper.
• whoever mowed the right-of- way on county roads 450S and 100W.
• Katie Thomas and Heather Means for the caring support for Ken and me, from Jean.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.