Follow The Republic:
• the magnificent July Fourth private fireworks displays in and around the High Vista addition, from your neighbors.
• The World of Pentecost Church for opening your lawn for everyone to watch fireworks, from a local citizen.
• Karen Day for your kindness and loving friendship, from Tracey.
• Speedway gas station on State Road 46 for having the cleanest public restrooms in Columbus, from Mrs. Turner.
• Ean Adams, Josh Wettschurack, Andrew Scott, Anna Dodd, McKenna Downey and Randy Bergsted for your time and hard work, from Norma Gentry.
• the good neighbors on the west side of Elizabethtown for the fantastic fireworks.
• Onions to
• the golf course for allowing loud mowers out along Gladstone during quiet hours.
• Columbus for not having any flags at the entry to Columbus and The Republic for not having anything about the Fourth of July on the front page.
• the rendition of the national anthem at the QMIX fireworks.
• buffoons who enter an establishment with a rude, crude attitude and honestly think they'll get what they want or better service by behaving in such a manner.
• the persons shooting fireworks over the apartment complex roof, parking lot and toward other apartment windows.
• the partiers in Everroad Park West who aimed commercial-grade fireworks toward our homes all night with several burning chunks hitting our roofs.
• the pigs leaving behind their Fourth of July trash in the McCullough's Run Park.
• Wednesday fireworks display for replacing the traditional patriotic music from the fireworks display with non-patriotic rubbish.
• the company that allows horseplay and altering of equipment in the work area.
• thpeople who bring their dogs to the downtown Farmers Market who bite customers and leave their messes behind for customers to step in.
• the city for allowing fireworks until midnight when people have to get up the next day and go to work.
• inconsiderate people who park on the People Trails.
• the neighbor who does not clean up the mess in surrounding yards after shooting off elaborate fireworks.
• those who do not wash their hands after using the restroom.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.