Follow The Republic:
• Sixth Street General Baptist Church for the love and concern for their members and guests.
• the couple who took several pictures of our family at our family get-together at Bob Evans on Thursday to make sure that we got a good picture, from Shari Turpen.
• my family, the Pushors, for a wonderful vacation and Fourth of July, from Jessica.
• the junior officer who responded to the staff members in the hostile situation with understanding and compassion.
• World of Pentecost Church on Central Avenue for all the fun family activities you offered July 3.
• Dean Bay, Dan and Lisa Cleland, Sherie Hart, Parker Newsom, John Collier, Kevin Noblitt and Larry Williams for all the help last week, from the Mitchells.
• the party who found my billfold July 4, from Marvin.
• the three city trash workers on Chapel Court on Friday, from the Tingleys.
• Ceraland for the fantastic fireworks display.
• Joni and Larry for the marvelous Independence Day party, from each of your delighted guests.
• Joey and Mandy, Keegan, Grayson, Jackson, and Lila-Rain for hosting an awesome family gathering, Tommy and Janie for getting all the fireworks, and Steve, Jenny and kids for all the care and concern, from Rennie Haeseley.
• Haylee Niedbalski for getting three blue ribbons and one red ribbon for your four drawings at the fair, from Mimi Robbin.
• the cafeteria employees at Columbus Regional Hospital for the beautiful Independence Day display in the cafeteria.
• Ben, Dillon and Devin for removing the metal for us, from the Mitchells.
• Katharine Richardson for the kind and thoughtful letter, from a former teacher.
• Diana and Dave Davidson and the Hope Vet staff for all your help and care for Molly, from Susie Prather.
• Dr. Lovins at BCSC and staff for the wonderful health care.
• St. Paul Borchers Fourth of July morning chapel service for the meaningful, patriotic celebration.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.