Follow The Republic:
• Tim Jarnagin at Kroger for the kindness he shows his customers by using his own personal time to research new medications, from a very appreciative older lady.
• Bob Poynter for excellent service, from Jeanie Gravins.
• the generous woman at eastside Walmart who paid for my deli order when I did not have enough money.
• George Albers for his well-worded letter to the editor.
• the local Prompt-Med staff for such thorough care in diagnosing and treating my husband’s early pneumonia, when his own doctor’s office advised they could not see him for two weeks, from a grateful wife.
• Snyder’s Environmental Services for the great job they did with our septic problem, from the Clarks.
• whoever mowed our yard while we were on vacation, from Brian and Nita Whaley.
• Starla at Lowe’s for your understanding and helping us with our appliance rebate situation, from the Wenzlers.
• Onions to…
• the dog walkers who will not keep their dogs out of other people’s yards.
• the terrible sound track and disrespectful rendition of the national anthem at recent fireworks display.
• the group of people that all had iPhone’s in their hands texting and making calls as they waited in line at the food pantry.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!