Follow The Republic:
• George Albers for his letter to the editor, from Dave Davidson.
• Mary Ann and Matt for taking such good care of our flowers while we were away, from Brian and Nita Whaley.
• the County Highway Department mowing personnel who take such pride in their work and do such a great job near County Road 550W and County Road 225S.
• Konnie from Target for your friendly, upbeat personality that made my afternoon a little brighter, from SensatioNail Girl.
• Joel Williams for inviting me to Florida, from John Stephens.
• the young man in the white car who pointed out the huge blister on my tire, from the driver of the grey BMW.
• Judy Gilliland for all your help with our first year in 4-H, from Teresa Smith.
• Tony Stewart for taking the picture with us, from JB, Luke and Max.
• Jose and J.D. of Lowe's delivery for a job well done, from Diana Davidson.
• everyone who helped make my 90th birthday so special, from Julia Cook.
• all the 4-H leaders and other volunteers who give their time to help the kids.
• Officer Davis for stopping to check on us Tuesday night when my car broke down and making sure I got my car somewhere safe and off the side of the road, from Jill Shanks.
• Jill and Mayor Kristen Brown for your quick response to the mold situation, making this a safer issue for many, from Kathy Reed.
• lady and her son from Hope who stopped on Marr Road Tuesday to change the flat tire for me, from Linda.
• Mandy Fox for keeping it together for your family, from Keegan, Grayson, Jackson and Lila.
• Holly at CARE Pet Rescue and Cindy for taking the little kitty I found at Kroger, caring for it and trying to find its mother, from Dorothy Winkler.
• Nick, CNA at CRH for taking care of me July 4, from Janice Griggs.
• the wonderful group of nurses at the IV therapy department at CRH for being the greatest, from Pat.
• The Republic for the article on radon and on my friend Sharon, from Ann Zaharako.
• Hope Fourth of July celebration for a wonderful evening, from a Hope family.
• Gary Imlay for always doing a great job mowing and all the appreciated extras, from Roger.
• the young man at Walmart who helped me pay for my grandson's birthday present.
• Mike Mahoney for the specially made fish basket at the fair, from Peggy.
• Onions to
• the club that is hosting a fundraiser for new equipment.
• the company that leased a parking lot for their employees that no employees are using, taking valuable parking away from other downtown workers.
• people riding bikes in the cemetery like they were in a park and being disrespectful.
• tearing down the Commons Mall and then complaining about not enough retail.
• the citizens who did not acknowledge that as long as businesses send work overseas, our jobless rate will continue to climb.
• the whoever graveled County Road 650N.
• the person who stole our niece's wheelchair from our front porch in Elizabethtown.
• the judge who keeps repeat offenders on the streets.
• the rude parking attendant at the fair.
• the county mowing crew for the poor job in the Burnsville area.
• the man who was carrying a firearm at the dirt track race at the 4-H fair and frightened a young child.
• the prowling teenagers in a quiet neighborhood at 2 a.m.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.