Follow The Republic:
• George Albers for writing the letter that I wish I could have written, from RD Pennington.
• Elly Rutan for helping us with our first year in 4-H and all the fun at the fair, from Brittney, Brayden and Brianna Smith.
• Maggie at Mike's Car Wash for always having a big smile and bubbly personality.
• Hauser Lady Jets volleyball team for a great summer league.
• the lady in the blue van for paying for my drink at McDonald's on Thursday, from the lady in the silver van.
• Jesse's Electric for fixing my electrical problem on the same day I called, staying late until he found and fixed the problem, and including what the other so-called electricians messed up, and charged me very little, from Curtis.
• Overhead Door for the great service, from Leslie LeBlanc.
• my new friend in radiation for the beautiful flower and uplifting note on Friday morning, from Dottie Lambrecht.
• the very generous lady who painted the shed at Daugherty Cemetery, from the cemetery board.
• the kind police officer that escorted the funeral procession who stood in the heat and acknowledged each car as they entered the cemetery.
• the wonderful person who feeds the stray cats.
• City Engineer Dave Hayward for helping make Columbus a better place to live.
• the kind people who helped me look for my car keys Thursday at Columbus Center and to Diane for driving me home.
• Patty and Terry Reutell for always letting us use your pool, from Kamden Hiquet.
• Onions to
• security at the race at the 4-H fair for allowing a person to carry a firearm into the stands.
• wanting to build another housing development, taking away more green space from us, the birds, and all.
• the woman at the store on 11th Street that told my husband to get off her property when he walked across the parking lot.
• people in the Flintwood area shooting off fireworks at 10:24 p.m. on July 11.
• those who can't keep themselves from commenting on topics they obviously have no real knowledge of.
• those who decided to move NeighborFEST from cool, shady Washington Street to Fourth Street, where the sun shines in your eyes all evening.
• the person or persons that are stealing flowers from the graves at Rest Haven Cemetery in Edinburgh.
• nonprofit organizations that expect their employees to donate and make food for pitch-ins and other occasions all the time with no reimbursement.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.