Follow The Republic:
• Sharon Brown for being there on the day of my surgery, from Linda Williamson.
• Noel Taylor for his insightful letter to the editor, from a grateful cyclist.
• the guys at Jiffy Lube on National Road for taking good care of us, from the happy customers.
• Dr. Harker and his assistant for calming me during my procedure, from Alex Wenzler and his mom.
• the Menards clerk for notifying me of my dropped rebates, from Vicki Amos.
• the Bartholomew County Sheriff's Department for sharing its tent at the 4-H fair to allow us to provide free water to pregnant women, from the Community Doula Program.
• the woman working at the bus depot July 7 for being so kind and letting us in for a drink of water while we were on our bikes, and giving us bus maps and free bike lights.
• the Bartholomew County Pork Producers for a great fair booth.
• the very nice family who drove us around the fair parking lot to find our car, from Marvin and Judy Boffo.
• Bob Poynter for having a great team and staff and doing a great job, from a happy customer.
• the friendly and efficient staff at C.A.R.E. for the great work and spay/neuter program, from Shirley Holmes.
• Bob McCracken for the good letter to the editor.
• the nurses and caregivers at Miller's Merry Manor who have always been kind, loving and caring to my mother, Ruth Isom, from her daughter.
• Deb for painting the shed at the Dougherty Cemetery, from Aunt Virginia.
• Access-Ability for the loan of the transport chair which allowed a grandmother to spend time with her grandchildren at the fair, from Diane Miller.
• Columbus Animal Control for the rapid response in picking up the stray dog on Lantern Lane on Saturday, from the Simpsons.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!