Follow The Republic:
• Mill Race Players for the world’s best singing nuns in “The Sound of Music,” from Dennis.
• the kind lady on Gilmore Street who gave me her extra rainbow wind mobile/spinner.
• all who volunteered and supported my campaign at the Bartholomew County Fair, from Dean Johnson.
• Kim and Denny Eaglen for the air conditioner, from Brenda McKinney.
• George Zimmerman jurors for bringing back the correct verdict, from Joe.
• Lowen Anderson for his letter to the editor.
• Rick Maley for a wonderful fish fry, from family and friends.
• awesome neighbor Jamie for all the clothes for me and for all the toys and clothes for my son, from Karen Dickerson.
• Onions to…
• Columbus for taking retail opportunities out of downtown Columbus but now wanting to make it a place to shop.
• the rude tenant in the rental house near the hospital for shooting off fireworks after 11 p.m., playing loud music and screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs.
• putting all the captions in one place on a fair photo page instead of all of them under their respective photos.
• the new location of the Neighborfest stage on West Fourth Street, causing the audience to be blinded by the setting sun for two hours.
• the guy on the mo-ped who crashed into me on my bike, ruined my back wheel, sent me rolling onto the pavement and didn’t even stop to say sorry.
• drive-through attendants who interrupt customers — while they’re ordering — to ask questions, resulting in the wrong order being delivered.
• the thieves who stole the solar lights on my deck on 17th Street.
• whoever is destroying the deer-crossing signs on Carr Hill Road.
• people complaining about the railroads being more active when they are giving more people jobs.
• the person who put down a group of motorcyclists for looking rough after they had just completed a charity ride.
• gas stations in Columbus for high prices when gas is $3.35 in Seymour.
• people who are cruel to animals.
• The Republic for combining the two dance photos that were sent in by two different people.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.