Follow The Republic:
• Ron Hendershot and family for being such caring neighbors during my emergency, from Tonya Brummett.
• the orchestra and entire cast of the Mill Race players for their terrific presentation of “The Sound of Music,” from Carol Leestma.
• the EMT, Med-Surg nurse, Cummins employees who stopped their charity event and all others who came to the aid of the couple on the motorcycle that were hit by the bale of hay, causing both to be injured.
• Nichols Body Shop for great work, friendly staff and the surprise interior cleanup, from Pat Wilson.
• Columbus bookmobile girls for the special delivery of books to an avid reader, from Martha Rager and Beth Sheldon.
• Scott, Lisa and Tyler Moore for the bath, from Chief and Betty.
• Kylie Broad for coming to the rescue of two ladies in the middle of a dark field and getting the tractor going, from Mrs. Brown and Miss Henry.
• Ken Chandler for his letter to the editor, from Jerry Adams.
• The Republic for the “Looking Back” information on Page 2 each day.
• Bob McCracken for his letter to the editor.
• Nick and staff at Dog World Day Care and Behavior Center for going the extra mile to care for Maggie during stressful times, from Lori Murray.
• Mark Ziegler for all the medals, from the Deiwerts.
• Onions to…
• those who use carports as storage units.
• the man at the church who was rude to my friends and family at the meal after the burial service.
• radio commentators who were calling the peaceful protesters that were marching for “Justice for Trayvon” morons.
• coaches who let practice run over, making parents late to pick up their other children.
• the maintenance man who was disrespectful to the tenants from the moment he walked in the door.
• the newspaper for the deceptive photo of Trayvon Martin.
• people going through mailboxes in Armuth Acres.
• “No Call” list that does not work anymore.
• county highway for removing the dead, smelly raccoon from the road and putting it in our yard so they could chip and seal on County Road 650S.
• the owner of the dying blue spruce tree that has not sprayed for bagworms.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!