Follow The Republic:
• Rhonda and Regan Pedigo for your help during Tom's surgery and my illness, from Mom.
• Dr. McDermott for fixing a simple problem at no charge.
• my Walmart family for the lovely plant, from Cassie.
• the girl in the red Jeep for going above and beyond in helping me when the Sam's Club car wash wasn't working properly Wednesday, from Jerry.
• Ron Edwards for being concerned and coming out to make sure I was OK when I was leaving Bob Evans Restaurant on Wednesday, from Carol Spurgeon.
• Dean at McGaha Heating and A/C in Edinburgh for working late hours to make sure my family had air conditioning on the hottest day of the year, from Melody Bailey.
• committee leader Larry Ruble for not giving up on the search to find classmates for the Columbus High School Class of 1968 Reunion, from the Reunion Committee.
• Perry and Rosemary Crippen for the blackberries and for being such nice neighbors, from the Fields.
• Ellen, activities director at Four Seasons, for the fun "Mystery Bus Ride" and treat at Yo Ma Ma's Frozen Yogurt Shop on Wednesday, from Peg.
• Pat Clark for being such a wonderful person and coming to my rescue once again, from Karla Craig.
• city garage workers who put new gravel in front of our parking area on 29th Street on such a hot day, from Peggy Hynes.
• Mark Lazzell, the mechanic and any one else who helped with the quick service on my car, from owner of the PT Cruiser.
• Dr. Rachel Reed and office staff for being the most efficient doctor's office in Columbus, from Karen.
• Gramz Bakery for all you have done for me, from Eddie Thifault.
• city workers who cleared out low-hanging branches on the bike path on Goeller Boulevard and smoothed and resurfaced bad cracks and bumps, from grateful bicyclist Clare.
• Dr. Michael Irons and staff for the great customer service, from Melinda.
• Ken Chandler for saying what a lot of people are afraid to say.
• Kara D., for the five beautiful tomatoes, from Patty at Silver Oaks.
• John Michael from Taylor Bros. for helping me with my trailer on Central Avenue three weeks ago, from Janice Vonsh.
• Maxine Pearson for helping me get my car worked on, from Karen Dickerson.
• whoever planted the wildflower garden along the Parkside section of the People Trial, from Sandy McCoy.
• Sam's Club Pharmacy for being caring, friendly, helpful and patient, from the Redfords.
• Onions to
• the stoplight on State Road 11 at County Road 200S that stops traffic on the highway even when there's no one on 200S.
• person in the office with offensive odor and not taking care of it frequently.
• person who stole the miniature bird bath on Newsom Avenue.
• those who are complaining about the outcome of the Zimmerman trial.
• trailer court that killed the grass by using weed killer.
• whoever is responsible for not enforcing city laws about cats running loose in other people's yards.
• Rolling Stone magazine for its front page.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.