Follow The Republic:
• Kenneth Chandler for his letter to the editor, from one who agrees.
• "Farmer John" Hodson for all the cucumbers and sweet corn, from Todd and Joann.
• Becky Moats for being a great, loving and understanding mother, from Ben Stevens.
• the two firemen giving great rides on Tilley the fire truck Friday at Donner Park and all the other workers who made it a fun day, from Josh.
• Columbus Police Department for responding to and following up on a call regarding a dog left in a car in the Kohl's parking lot.
• State Trooper Craely David and sheriffs Jeff and Jeff for the royal treatment received when our car broke down on U.S. 31 North at 5:50 Wednesday, from Ernie and Ruth Gant.
• the person who turned in my purse at Walmart on Friday morning.
• Debbie Newell at Dermatology Physicians for coming in Friday evening to help take care of me, from Jo Spears.
• Dana Perry, the fast pitch softball coach for the 13 and under age group for being such a great coach.
• Michael and Scott at Chem-Dry for the professional job done on my carpet, from Ann.
• Ken Chandler for the great letter, from Arnie Birch.
• the white Mercedes for paying for our Dairy Queen order in the drive-thru Friday night.
• Ron and Jodi at Faithful Friends in Passing for their kind and compassionate care shown after the death of my dog Sassie, from Linda Coles.
• Dr. Federle and all the doctors, nurses and therapists on Five Tower and Seven Tower for the great help during my recovery from hip surgery, from Donna Jeanne Greenlee.
• the very kind lady at Kroger who helped me pay for my items, from the lady in front of you.
• Onions to
• the driver of the minivan who has pulled out in front of me multiple times on 31, then gets livid when I pass to avoid rear-ending the van.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.