Follow The Republic:
• the wonderful young lady who came and stayed with me on Saturday morning following the car accident at Third and Franklin streets.
• Annette Gambill for pulling all the weeds out of my flower garden, from Gigi.
• the nice gentleman at Kramer’s on Sunday that let us know how impressed he was with our children’s behavior, from the Louden family of five.
• an old friend that made reading the newspaper fun again.
• Nurse Stephanie and Amanda at Miller’s Merry Manor for all your kindness and care of my dad, from Lisa.
• Jon and his manager at Hotel Indigo for helping make my daughter’s birthday a success, from a happy father.
• Dawn Doup for being such a great inspiration to others.
• Vic Thompson for repairing our adjustable bed on such short notice.
• mailmen and women, including Gary Shehan, who risk their lives daily to deliver our mail.
• CPD for their thorough investigation of the window shooting incidents around the city.
• John Tinkey for providing the coffee for the Bartholomew County 4-H Fair Board, from the Fair Board.
• Linda Pedigo for all her thoughtfulness and caring.
• Amy Tracy for standing by me during my surgery and recovery, from Michael.
• Officer Wright and the involved citizens for helping to get the vandalism suspects arrested.
• Coach Rick Weinheimer for the thoughtful appreciation, from Grandma Mary.
• Ron Stillabower for mowing our yard last week, from Granny and Judy.
• Andy Devers for helping the walker on the People Trail to get home.
• the young man who alerted the neighbors to the fire on Sunday morning on Dawnshire Drive, from the neighbors.
• my wonderful neighbor for all the good stuff from the garden, from Gertie.
• Onions to…
• fundraising bike rides that deface the People Trail with permanent spray paint.
• the city bus driver using Bluetooth while driving the bus.
• the elementary school for not offering transportation for in-town residents without cars who are forced to walk with their kids up to two miles to and from school everyday.
• the various media outlets, including The Republic, that did not report on George Zimmerman saving a family from a car wreck on Monday.
• the bicyclists riding at 10 p.m. with no lights on their bikes.
• the driver of the truck pulling a bulldozer on a trailer for allowing a small child to sit on the seat of the bulldozer while it was being towed.
• those responsible for having good pavement on 27th Street when Pearl Street north of 25th Street has not been touched in 25 years.
• person who runs a bi-weekly “yard sale” out of his side yard with junk hauled in from elsewhere.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.