Follow The Republic:
• Bob Hayes for your letter, from someone who agrees with it.
• Dove Ministries for the birthday cake and card, from Rosie Asbury.
• the young waiter from the Hangar restaurant who ran outside to give me my prescription sunglasses, from a very grateful patron.
• Pat and Tom, Shirley and Gene, Marty and Bill, Rose and Alice for the great fresh veggies this year, from Martha.
• Lace Stroh for being a great wife and loving mother, from Michael.
• the men who take care of the Azalia Park for doing a great job, from the residents of Azalia.
• Gary in the meat department at Kroger for the fantastic job at packaging my special order.
• Onions to…
• shoppers who buy cartfulls of merchandise at thrift stores just to resell it at much higher prices.
• the store that didn’t have the birthday cake done in time, made us wait another 30 minutes, then got the design and colors wrong and thought we were going to buy it.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.