Follow The Republic:
• Marc Rape for sharing his tomato crop with us, from Norma Houser.
• Megan and Adam Henderson for your hard work in helping pass out backpacks to clients and all the assistance in getting the bags ready for distribution, from School Supply Assistance Coalition.
• all the doctors, nurses and staff on 6 Tower at CRH who took awesome care of me when I was there, from Sharon Phillips.
• Frank’s tree service for their very prompt, professional and personal service, from the Marshalls.
• John Piper, Marty Kildren, Larry Durnil, Ernie Armstrong, Kim Ritter, Victoria Glick, Rick Caldwell and all other AMVETS and 40&8 veterans for their efforts for our AMVETS/40&8 annual fundraiser yard sale, from Steve McDonald.
• Brad Bowrer for always having a smile on his face and lightening the mood with his positive attitude.
• Jeff for doing a excellent mowing job on Goeller Boulevard, from Gary J.
• Linda in Walmart east optical department for helping me with my glasses, from Karen.
• Andrew at Valvoline Express Oil Change on 25th Street for helping me with my van, from Eduja Chandra.
• Mary Rupp for the great piano playing at Old Union Church last Sunday.
• Paul and Shirley Wilkerson for the many things they do at Sandy Hook United Methodist Church.
• best neighbors ever who organized the block party in our neighborhood to visit and recall memories of the flood we all endured, from Betty Holder.
• Sandi Barriger for being so encouraging, from Candice.
• Deb Roese for exceptional service and kindness to my mother, from Terri Belden.
• Onions to…
• school bus driver who dropped students off at a busy intersection three blocks from home that was not a bus stop.
• people who go into restaurants and order things that aren’t on the menu.
• the bank that has started placing ads in my online transaction list.
• people who believe disabled individuals should stay at home and not try to better themselves with more education.
• disgusting people who throw fastfood trash and cigarette butts on city streets and sidewalks.
• healthy people that use handicapped restroom stalls in public restrooms.
• animal control individual who would not come out to Mineral Springs this weekend to help with two dogs running loose in the neighborhood.
• box store cashier who used the Lord’s name in vain when I told her I had three comp ads.
• business that will not let a very sick employee off for a doctor’s appointment.
• director who fires good people.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.