Follow The Republic:
• Sunrise Rotary for all your assistance in distributing backpacks during our first day of distribution, from School Supply Assistance Program.
• the couple from Westport who helped us change a flat tire Saturday at Greensburg, from the man in the IU socks.
• the wonderful lady who bought my salad at Subway in Seymour on Sunday, from Martha Harrison.
• the two girls who turned in my cellphone in Kmart a couple of weeks ago.
• the city police for coming out to look for the rude teenagers soliciting door-to-door Sunday.
• Lynn Stevens for mowing my yard, from Alise.
• Jennifer Shaver for consistently running a great triathlon in Columbus, from a local triathlete.
• John Walter for all you do to beautify the neighborhood with your hand-created street signs, from Bambi.
• Pam and Bob Tempest for sharing their tomatoes with us, from Cleon and Wendell Sweeney.
• Jamie Torres for the wonderful birthday lunch at Texas Roadhouse, from Dillon and Donna.
• the kind gentleman who carried the milk at Aldi’s.
• Papa’s Grill for your integrity and honesty for returning my lost wallet and for great food, from Dan Lucas.
• Linda and Larry Mayfield for being wonderful neighbors, from the Valeks.
• Onions to…
• whoever took the leftover wine from the public dinner when they left.
• whoever decided to put the stop sign on County Road 200S by Southside School for the first time in 75 years.
• the city for having very little handicapped parking downtown on Washington Street.
• The Republic for printing the same two pages Sunday and Monday.
• driver of the white car that hit the dog at County Roads 200S and 1100E and kept on going.
• the company that bullies Columbus with its opinions.
• the school corporation for not providing transportation from one high school to the other.
• the dangerous drivers on 29th Street and Tulip Drive.
• the class reunion committee that did not notify a classmate about the reunion.
• the city for shutting down the downtown for their party so people cannot drive through.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.