Follow The Republic:
• city and county for the State Street vision.
• Eric Humes for an outstanding job repairing my screen door window to better-than-new condition and Sandy for impeccable customer service at Kenny Glass, from Kim.
• whoever decided to put the three-way stop sign at County Roads 200 South and 150 West, from a nearby resident.
• the kind woman who helped set up the canopy at Ritter’s in the windy conditions Tuesday evening, from the staff of Thrive-Alliance Homebound Meal Program.
• Phyllis Bush for another perfect haircut.
• the paving company working on Home Avenue whose kindness and quick work has not gone unnoticed.
• the nice lady at the eastside Walmart that let me in the dressing room to see a mirror on Wednesday, from Lisa.
• house aide Richard at the Courtyard Marriott at Tipton Lakes for making us feel so welcome during our visits, from the Moed family.
• Kevin at Target for being a true friend and a true brother, from Janet Quillen.
• the man who picked up the beautiful deer that had been hit on Indianapolis Road.
• Walmart, McDonald’s and Ritter’s for donating bingo prizes for DSI’s Adult Overnight Camp, from the DSI staff.
• Myrtle and Floyd Olmstead for the delicious garden tomatoes, from Don and Ruth Lucas.
• Onions to…
• the city for allowing downtown restaurants to take up our sidewalks and parking places for outside dining.
• teachers who assume that students are cheating if answers are not written.
• employees who don’t park in company parking garages but park in free parking spots instead.
• the driver of the purple Plymouth Breeze who was texting while driving.
• the school bus driver at the intersection of Maple and 22nd who did not want to wait for the construction equipment to pass and passed vehicles with no room to spare.
• the city for waiting until school started to do milling/paving work by North.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.