Follow The Republic:
• everyone involved in donating their time in making the 1973 class reunion such a great success, from Kim K.
• Dave Dailey's State Farm Insurance office for all your help with our insurance issue, from the Foleys.
• Adam and Amy Clements for a job well done, from Dancers Studio.
• Gina at Kmart for saving me $5 on my tennis shoes, from Carol.
• Voelz Body Shop for a great job on my car, from Luretta Clark.
• Dennis Khune for his letter to the editor and John Krull for his column for their wise comments on education, from John and Nancy Gilliland.
• Miles and staff at Hotel Indigo for the great luncheon, service and attention, from the Red Hatters.
• East Columbus Christian Church for allowing students to set up a prayer station on church property for the East student killed in the car accident.
• Onions to
• all the dangerous and stupid drivers that run red lights and law enforcement officers who sit, watch and do nothing about it.
• officials for not removing the fire protection fee from the water bill before spending taxpayer money on curbside recycling.
• rude people who cut in elementary school pickup lines.
• the middle-aged woman who took a space reserved for pregnant women and mothers with young children and then left her cart sit in an empty parking space Wednesday afternoon.
• the newspaper that did not publish the story about the missing 16-year-old female on the front page.
• the company that took the vending commissions away from the employees' recreation.
• those who do not work telling those who do work what to do.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.