Follow The Republic:
• Elijah Sester and Brian Stam for all the work you did for me this week, from Shelly.
• Thayer Fye for your help with our questions, from Don and Patsy Harris.
• the blessed lady shopper at Walmart west for finding my purse among the grapes, calling my name when I returned in panic and restoring it to me, from Kris Martin.
• the city for finally repaving 19th Street from Central to Hawcreek.
• Doug Harrison on your newly appointed position, from Mary.
• Doug Pacheco and staff at Pacheco Winery for a wonderful evening with great service, food and wine, from Jennifer and Cindy.
• Dallas Grimes for getting up in the middle of the night to make an emergency delivery, from your boss.
• Dale Fleetwood at Carver Toyota for the best doughnut ever, from Abby.
• Mr. Cain at Columbus North for helping the East student retrieve his iPad.
• Anthony at the westside Walmart for his patience and diligence with solving my issue, from Leslie.
• the staff at Dr. Scott Tomlin's office for helping me rescue the stray kitten that was under my van hood, from Elva Jean Weaver.
• Kathy Henry for the fresh veggies, from Lisa Welch.
• Doug for his new position on the Columbus Fire Department, from Jim.
• Loesch's for coming to my rescue for my air conditioning Thursday evening.
• Kenneth Chandler for his letter to the editor, from a Cummins retiree.
• Onions to
• the pitiful patch job on Marr Road while other roads are being completely repaved.
• the phony and dangerous Obama administration.
• the newspaper that does not list the phone number of Rep. Sean Eberhart of Shelbyville.
• people that won't mow their yard.
• ministers who spend sermon time teaching nonsense instead of inspiring sermons.
• the city transit system for discriminating against riders.
• the rude driver in fast-food restaurant line for allowing children to call in their orders and holding up line for about 15 minutes.
• not having a turn arrow at the signal at Marr Road and 10th Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.