Follow The Republic:
• Kaylie Harmon or the special delivery on Wednesday and to Kelly Harmon for helping Kaylie make the delivery, from Mrs. Greene at Richards Elementary School.
• Don, Danny, Coy, Eddie, Ed, Charlotte, Megan, Shawn Charlie, Betty, Donna and Dallas for going above and beyond for our company, from Pam at Errands Express Inc.
• Big Cheese for being so nice to us at lunch time Thursday, from Blake and his four grandparents.
• Marco's Pizza for being a great place to have a party with helpful staff and delicious food, from the happy baby shower party.
• Joe Cole and Ken Van Liew for their excellent letters in Saturday's paper.
• the Cochrans and Hyers for doing an amazing job taking over Sandy Hook's Chicken and Noodle Dinner.
• Susan Thayer Fye, for your help with our questions, from Don and Patsy Harris.
• the kind gardener who left the box of potatoes marked "free" in front of the paper recycle bins at Lincoln Park.
• Jim and Nelda Haislup for the nice tomatoes, from Howard and Clora.
• Mrs. Chasteen for your dedication to teaching, from a parent.
• Shauna Johnson at Kroger pharmacy for going above and beyond, from Melissa Caplinger.
• Lori Huber for staying at the scene of the accident I was involved in last Friday and giving me support and the unknown gentleman who helped my children and me, from Julie Jenkins.
• Garrol at Walmart who brought the electric cart back to me Friday morning, from a grateful customer.
• Nick at Amazing Joe's restaurant for doing his best to make a great graduation party, from the Huffman family.
• Gene Majors for doing a nice job on our front walk, from Bob Gwin.
• Ann in the pharmacy at Walgreens for her help with my prescription last Sunday and delivering it to me on Monday, from Darlene.
• Ken Chandler for his letters to the editor, from Judy Martin.
• Rev. James Hudson for his help.
• the city crew that picked up our tree limbs from the yard in Oakbrook Addition and did a neat job, from Shirley Bozzell.
• The Republic for finding murals and windmills among the graffiti and vandalism on the streets, from a caring reader.
• the coach of the PAAL Packer football team for waiting to take pictures until Brandon got there, from Brandon's Mom and Dad.
• patriotic citizens who support the president's efforts to make this country a better place.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.