Follow The Republic:
• Papa’s Deli on Washington Street for many years of great food and service.
• Bobby Davis for helping with finding me a new driver, from Pam at Errands Express.
• Michelle at the local Verizon Wireless store for excellent customer service, from Kendall, Nancy and Lauren.
• Columbus Animal Hospital for Baby’s wonderful care and Dr. Wagner and staff at Best Friends for being so kind and compassionate.
• the staff at Harrison Lake Country Club for their fabulous hospitality in hosting the D-4 Invitational Gala and tournament.
• Christina Mullholland for being a wonderful employer and friend.
• whoever moved the two pliers and cap from the back bumper on the blue truck to the ground beneath the drivers door so we could find them, from the Jaspers.
• Judy for all your hard work and beyond, from Tim and Sandy Horton.
• Kathy and Ron Stillabower for chauffeuring Granny to her surprise birthday party, from Judy.
• Penn Station staff, especially Deena for service above and beyond.
• Onions to…
• ugly patchwork jobs on Marr Road and Talley Road.
• law enforcement officer who uses a squad car for “date night.”
• people who complain about others not mowing grass without knowing the reason why.
• the dealer who still does not have a privacy fence to cover the junk pile in back of the business.
• the inconsiderate article about the Columbus North football team being “doomed” for the season.
• people who have so much junk in their garage that they have to park their vehicle on their front lawn.
• glutting downtown with eateries, forcing the weaker ones out of business.
• Onions and those who allow them to be printed.
• company that lets people go because of their religious beliefs.
• rude concertgoers for entering the handicapped designated area and blocking the view so we could not see the concert and the terrible security who would not do anything about it.
• those who use my property to shuck corn, park trucks and sit around until evening.
• all doctors in Columbus who will not take Medicaid.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.