Follow The Republic:
• Papa's Downtown Deli for all your years of great service to the downtown Columbus area, from Patty Kinney.
• Shauna Johnson at Kroger's and Angie at CRH for caring for me while I was ill, from Sharon Phillips.
• Lynn at Excel Glass for fixing my Scion windshield stripping, from a very satisfied customer.
• drivers on North County Road 325W on Sunday for their consideration and care, from a grateful bike rider.
• Waste Servant for your curbside recycling service, from Mike and Lindsay.
• Amber Beatty for buying her little brother a bicycle for his birthday and everything else she has done, from Mom.
• Debra and Julie Greene for lunch, the tomatoes and cucumbers, from Mom and Tom.
• Bev at Brad's Home Furnishings for excellent customer service, from a very satisfied customer.
• Papa's Deli on Washington Street for good service, good food and good memories.
• John for loading the heavy cases of water into my trunk at Lowe's, from Joann.
• Kay Metz and Betty and Vance Groves for the beautiful singing at Old Union Church last Sunday.
• Onions to
• whoever made the decision to patch just Marr Road between 25th and 31st streets.
• whoever stole my white comforter with purple flowers from the laundromat.
• all the extremely rude people at Rock the Park who stood in front of those in wheelchairs in the handicapped area and security staff that would not help when asked.
• the sports organization for starting the league late, charging huge fees and not having the scoreboard and time clock on.
• anyone who thinks Tony Bennett is innocent.
• the hospital that feels honored to have earned recognition from LGBT community.
• the business that froze all riffed employees' 401k funds last October when they were bought out.
• the restaurant for allowing their customers to smoke on the patio when Columbus is nonsmoking.
• the person who stole my purple bicycle and the person who bought the stolen bicycle.
• the coach who punished the 9-year-old ball player and made him and his parents leave the game.
• people who try to push their religious beliefs on other people in the workplace.
• bikers who come up too fast behind other bikers and not making them aware.
• the RV dealership for removing items from the camper while it was being serviced.
• people who think that everything that is old and rusty is junk.
• the law enforcement officer at Owens Bend Park for being rude and disrespectful.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.