Follow The Republic:
• Hope, Hartsville and Clay Township fire departments and the staff of Miller’s Merry Manor for an excellent disaster drill with complete evacuation, from Miller’s Merry Manor management.
• Scott Begley for your plumbing expertise, from Olive Dickson.
• the very kind gentleman that bought our family’s dinner at Steak ’n Shake who said you should do something nice for someone everyday and that my almost 1-year-old was his dinner entertainment, from the Gores.
• Harold Burton for the best watermelon delivered to our home, from Jesse and Christy Hilderbrand.
• Cindy Murphy at Old National Bank for great customer service, from Tammy’s mom.
• Marvin Hamilton for the delicious homemade lunch and spoiling us, from Dr. Katherine Watts’ office staff.
• Onions to…
• whoever stole two canoes in Mineral Springs.
• hog farmers that stink up small towns.
• the bicyclist who blew through the four-way stop at 11th and California when I was stopped going to make a left in front of him.
• the awful condition of the People Trail from Noblitt Park to Mill Race Park.
• people who don’t tip their servers.
• printing the embarrassing onion of the person complaining that the hospital is supportive of the LGBT community.
• the county clerk wanting to exclude county voters from vote centers by introducing them in the city election of 2015.
• the woman in the black van who was treating the young man in her care like dirt at Dairy Queen on Tuesday.
• the city for not using common sense on downtown projects.
• female Realtors who do not dress professionally.
• the company leaving fliers in every mail box in a local subdivision that has a no solicitation policy.
• the city for choosing speed over safety on Washington Street.
• the school for completing the renovation of the football field and leaving the baseball field unfinished.
• people who are against the LGBT community and the companies that back them.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!