Follow The Republic:
Suzanne at CDI for making me as comfortable as possible for my procedure, from Sandy.
• Randy Allman and Diane Doup for their help, from John Tinkey.
• Gov. Mike Pence for supporting the amendment to ban gay marriage.
• Michelle Smith of Columbus Regional Hospital for her professionalism, compassion and empathy during my recent surgery.
• Dave and Anita Kinser for all the good vegetables from your garden, from Charlie and Beverly Ballard.
• Todd Gilpin for fixing my car, from Aunt Wanda.
• the couple who offered to pay my grocery bill Saturday, from Shirley Howlett.
• Vickie for your wonderful customer service at Centra, from Cathy Dowell.
• the coach who allows A team players to leave before the B game but makes the B team support the A team.
• people trying to go straight in a turning lane.
• people who don't stop for the school bus in the mornings on County Road 450S.
• the business that did not give its employees notice that the business was closing until after it was closed.
• the airport for allowing mold to grow in the terminal and on-site buildings.
• the officer who parked his patrol vehicle in a handicapped spot at the westside Walmart to go shopping.
• law enforcement for not having a person to answer the phone and take a report of officer misconduct.
• whoever stole the bronze statue of the boy from the front of the BCSC administration building on Central Avenue.
• the large company that won't hire felons who have cleaned up their life.
• the company that wasted valuable resources by doing a bad patch job on Marr Road then came in and milled what they had just patched.
• the RV dealership for not returning stolen property and apologizing to the owner.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.