Follow The Republic:
• Archie Spangler for sharpening my clippers for me, from Sandy.
• the honest person who left $20 to pay for the chair we put at the curb for sale.
• the Bull Dog Booster Club for supporting all Columbus North athletic teams.
• crossing guard, principal, young mother and those in the drop-off line at Schmitt school and Auto Zone who helped me with my battery problem, from a grateful grandma.
• Debbie for the personal invite to the birthday party at Mill Race Center.
• Onions to
• the person parking their wrecker on the street, making the road virtually impassable.
• the man in the dollar store who spoke condescendingly to the small children.
• people who complain about hog farms when they are helping feed our nation.
• the poor handling of the arrest of Hope Town Marshal Bailey and not giving him a chance to turn himself in.
• the person who drives the burgundy SUV entirely too fast through our neighborhood.
• speeding cars on Brent Cross Drive that make it unsafe for everyone.
• Gov. Pence for not supporting same-sex marriage.
• the company for implying that gay marriage helps them to hire more competent employees.
• those who drive remote-control cars into others' yards, ruining the flower beds.
• the teenager smoking next to the gas pump at the station on 25th Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.