Follow The Republic:
• the semi driver and Advance Auto in Seymour for helping us when our truck broke down Sunday, from Mark and Debbie.
• Miss Tracy and Miss Audrey for all you do and making our lives wonderful, from the preschool.
• our neighbor Dale for leaving the fresh produce on our doorstop, from Shirley and Jack Holmes.
• John Asel for sharing the delicious vegetables from his garden with the neighbors.
• Bud Herron for his great letter to the editor, from Sheila Deiwert.
• Mike Pence for being against same-sex marriage.
• Jenni Kelso for being the best granddaughter ever.
• Onions to…
• not cutting down the dead trees in the middle of Caldwell Place.
• whoever broke the large side window in my greenhouse.
• not using Fourth Street as intended during ArtFest.
• people who have nothing better to do than worry about other people’s sexual orientation.
• people who make a bad investment and then expect the government to bail them out.
• idiot drivers who wait until the last minute to pull out in front of oncoming traffic.
• whoever took our daughters’ bunk bed springs from the alley behind Ninth and Franklin streets where they were drying after being painted while my husband was refinishing the rest of the set in our backyard.
• the new irrigation systems that caused two wells to go dry in the Villa Park addition.
• worship leaders who are cold, fake and uncaring.
• the newspaper for shutting down the Onions line Sunday because they were afraid of all the Onions citizens would call in about the lack of coverage of the veterans passing through. (EDITOR’S NOTE: The Republic does not publish onions on Sundays and Mondays).
• city road crews for costing taxpayers double by not doing the job right the first time on Marr Road.
• The Republic for printing such a one-sided story about the two boys that were injured in the Columbus North soccer game last week.
• people who allow their dogs to use other people’s lawn as bathrooms and allow them to roam the streets alone.
• The Republic for the irrational story about the woman upset about the bus route as front page news.
• the rude driver who blocked the public alley between Keller and Caldwell Place.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.