Follow The Republic:
• the farm for finally fixing their goat fence.
• Paula Jarrett for the Charlie Brown stickers, from Linda.
• Gary Garber for his kindness at the Hope Snappy Tomato Restaurant, from Don and Patsy Harris.
• Clarice Pendleton for the delicious tomatoes from your garden, from Eddie and Sharon Wheeler.
• Bud Herron for his letter to the editor Sunday.
• whoever was responsible for cutting down all the dead trees in Flatrock Park North and the great job cleaning up.
• the sheriff's department for mailing back my driver's license that was lost the night of the REO Speedwagon concert, from Cheri Chasteen.
• all those who showed up to show respect for the veterans passing through Columbus, from Tommy Greenlee.
• the two ladies, the gentleman and the boy on the motorcycle that stopped to offer assistance when I was stranded Sunday evening, from the lady in the Nissan.
• the nice lady that helped me off the curb at Kmart on Monday afternoon, Donna Cowin.
• Todd and Joyce Holmes for a wonderful end-of-the-year pool party, from the Newells.
• the gentleman in the Bruce Otte Painting truck who took time while the train was going through town to pick up trash along the curb.
• the gentleman who found my driver's license in FairOaks parking lot and brought it to me, from Jody Harter.
• Onions to
• the newspaper for zero coverage of the veterans passing through Columbus.
• employees that never pay for personal photocopies.
• the cowardly, faceless people who egg my home when my daughter visits from afar.
• the very loud speakers at the Friday night football game that caused some people to leave early.
• no tips or raises for good appliance deliverers.
• graduates who have not sent out thank-you notes for graduation gifts.
• the rental property owner whose property is a mess, causing homes in the the neighborhood to lose value and become impossible to sell.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.