Follow The Republic:
• city utilities for the wonderful job cutting down dead trees in Flatrock Park and Flatrock Park North and nice job in removing them, from Brad Gonsalves.
• the good Samaritan downtown citizen who removed dog poop Tuesday morning from the Washington Street sidewalk outside Beth’s Dance Center before noontime foot traffic arrived.
• Matt and Sheryl at Shireman Homestead for making our staff picnic so great, from Bartholomew County Public Library staff.
• Jason Arnholt for saving his family members’ lives from a house fire, when he could have died himself, from Penney and family.
• Dylan Phillips for being so nurturing and loving, from Mama.
• Sharleena for the delicious potato soup, fruit and dessert, from Lucy.
• the honest stock boy at eastside Walmart who found my purse in a cart and turned it in, from Bonnie Boas.
• Sandi and Susie and congregation at Heritage Baptist Church for the lovely birthday party for those who celebrate their birthdays in August.
• Onions to…
• the family for leaving their white dog and hound confined in a small space in all kinds of weather.
• the city for not taking care of the water problem in Garden City.
• the woman at the big store checkout Tuesday afternoon that used food stamps and carried a designer handbag on her shoulder.
• horrible timing of the lights on Central Avenue between Seventh and 10th streets.
• the Better or Worse comic in Sunday’s paper.
• those who compare the civil rights movement to the social and moral issues of today.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.