Follow The Republic:
• Circle K, Texas Roadhouse and Jewell-Rittman Family Funeral Home for the donation to the Bethel Baptist Church fish fry, from Brenda.
• the many volunteers who packed more than 122,000 meals for Feed My Starving Children.
• Columbus East Olympians Marching Band on winning first place in the Class 4A Division of last weekend’s Columbus North Mid-States Invitational and for putting on a terrific show for all your fans.
• Nurse practitioner Lindsay Cool, ED tech Marylin, and registered nurse Heather for excellent medical care of our daughter, compassion and encouragement, from Paula Jarrett.
• Uncle Mikey Goodner for fixing our air conditioning, from Sophia.
• Everyone at Pride Alliance for a great picnic Sunday, from Eric Malanoski.
• Barb Dunlap, Brenda Sullivan, Carolyn Laswell, Donna Kuhlman, Joyce Howard, Judy Callaway, Linda Gaskill, Nancy Waller, Paula Lynch, Peggy Cox, Roseann Dunlap, Sandy Benson, Kathy Frazer, Terry Taylor, Terri Smith and Vicky Knifley, for a wonderful Class of 1968 reunion weekend, from Larry Ruble.
• Shirley Misner for being the best cousin with the best vegetables, from Charlotte.
• Mary Alice Lanham for taking care of me the past five days and for being the best nurse ever, and to Debra Wolfe for your help Monday and Saturday, from Robin Niedbalski.
• Jerry and Diane Mihay for retrieving our trash can and for being great neighbors, from Marriot and Christine.
• Betty Lou Burton and Sue Feller for everything you do for me, from Tim.
• Beth and Matt for taking us to church Sunday, from Alice, LaDonna and Darlene.
• Williams Brothers in Eastbrook Shopping Center for going far beyond customer service when they worked on my mother’s walker, from Marcia Stafford.
• Scott Krueger for his encouraging work with stroke patients at Columbus Regional Hospital’s rehab center, from Don Voelker.
• Two nice young men at Ceraland who helped when I locked my keys in my car, from a grateful lady.
• Rick Harper at Ricky D’s Construction for doing our windows, from the London family.
• the SAAG group for helping spruce up Bioswale, from Bartholomew Solid Waste Management District.
• CSA New Tech sophomores for helping with our door-hanger project Thursday, from United Way 2-1-1.
• Anthony Compton for his excellent letter to the editor Sunday.
• Onions to…
• writers who favor Columbus North in every sport.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.