Follow The Republic:
• Mark Pi’s for the ultimate dining experience, from Michael and Gina.
• the man on the white motorcycle at Rural King who offered assistance Monday night when my son’s truck wouldn’t stay running.
• Pam Richards for her excellent work in food service at Columbus Regional Hospital’s Stroke Clinic, from Don Voelker.
• Dr. Pawlus and staff for their concern for their patients from Jan Wheeler.
• Matt and Liza for the great anniversary presents, from Mom and Dad.
• Assistant Pastor Dave Doles at First Baptist Church and his cast for the wonderful presentation of the drama “Baggage Claim” Sunday night, from Mary Garton.
• the young man in the Kroger parking lot for lending me $1.05 to finish paying for my prescription, from a grateful person.
• Lyndsay Cool for the gas money, from Rick and Becky.
• The Rev. Marvin and Brenda Brown for all you do for our church, from Trinity Baptist Church.
• to the man in Monday’s front-page meth article for his bold and honest testimony, from Archele Humes.
• John Vanderbur for his letter to the editor Monday, from Jenny.
• Karen Fitzpatrick for helping me with my Indy Honor Flight to Washington, D.C., for veterans of World War II, from Donald Clark.
• Whipker’s Market for raising and donating the beautiful and colorful mums for our luncheon from Columbus Regional Hospital volunteers.
• Scot Ortman of Kokomo for his letter to the editor Wednesday, from Evelyn Garwood.
• David Brockman for the work he did in my yard, from Raymond Rooks.
• Onions to…
• the city government board that thinks drivers should be more aware of bicyclists and waste taxpayer money when those same bicyclists either aren’t aware of or don’t care that they’re supposed to obey the same traffic laws as drivers but dart in front of traffic and fail to stop at lights and signs.
• columnists who try to equate the popularity of a position with the moral value of that position.
• elected leaders on local, state and federal levels who feign the motivation of public service yet behave as if the public is to serve them and not the other way around.
• the person who stole the Coke and toilet paper from my car.
• the sports writer who put down the football team for losing the week after they scored 73 points.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.