Follow The Republic:
• Columbus Police for all their good work in the fight against drugs and for making our city a little safer for all of us.
• Alison Wold and Dot and Dan Kirkling for helping prepare and serve dinner for the Cutsinger family and friends, from Johnny Cutsinger and Julia Carson.
• Church of Latter-day Saints ladies group for volunteering their time during Day of Action at Sans Souci, Turning Point, Thrive Alliance and Eastside Community Center.
• The Cummins group led by Rob Jones for volunteering their time to Volunteer Action Center and for painting the Pregnancy Care Center.
• David and June Megnin, Leonard Pogue and Frank Wadsworth for volunteering your time on Day of Action.
• The Cummins group coordinated by Arine Hillary for helping Children’s Inc. organize their storage unit on Day of Action.
• Turning Point, 211, Sans Souci, Legal Aid, PCC, Thrive Alliance, Advocates for Children, Scottish Festival, FFY and Eastside Community Center for their Day of Action projects.
• Carolyn Williams, my wonderful mother-in-law, for touching my heart and making my day, from Cindy.
• CSA sophomores and Mr. Giebel for distributing door hangers for Advocates for Children and 211 during Day of Action.
• Carol Douglas for taking care of me, feeding me and sending me to school, from William Godson.
• Scott Brown, for making my day numerous times, from Nick Burge.
• Ms. Chaplin at Columbus North High School for all her hard work in helping us learn, from Xavier Dulong.
• Sarah for helping me with my homework, from Olivia Ison.
• Mr. Teague at Columbus North High School for helping me with my homework and for being my friend, from Kyle Anderson.
• Judy Brown for putting up with me every day in Resource, from Jake Kirts.
• Joy King for her work on the thank-you cards for volunteers, from Volunteer Action Center.
• Rick and Sam for the tomatoes this year, from the Duncans.
• Andrew Armuth, Jennifer Manns, Addie Brading, Brenda Buchanan, Lisa Steele, Rachel Miller, Stacy Prior and Summer Fuller for volunteering at the United Way kickoff breakfast, the Scottish Festival and VAC.
• Dave Burnside for the American flags in memory of my father, Wayne Moore, from Donna Yates.
• Paul Rothrock for the letter to the editor about scooters.
• Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Department for unlocking my car at Kroger on Wednesday, from an old lady who needed help.
• Doc and crew at Bob Poynter for the beautiful job they did on my car, from Bert.
• the cashier at Aldi for lending me a dollar so I could finish my groceries, from Janice.
• Gerta Antle, Sandy Bowlby and Jean Case for planning and organizing the Retired Health Care Providers fall luncheon Wednesday at Aunt Amy’s in Hope, and especially to Jean for my transportation to the luncheon, from Evelyn Jewell.
• Onions to…
• the law enforcement officer for sitting through a green turn arrow at 25th Street and National Road, forcing everyone to wait for another light.
• those who didn’t fly their flag at half-staff on 9/11.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.