Follow The Republic:
• Janae Norman for never giving up on me, from Brittany Caldwell.
• Southside sixth-graders for the lovely Sunday dinner they prepared and served at St. Bartholomew’s meal site, from a grateful guest.
• Diana for the great snacks and fun activities on Saturday, from the Keepsake Village residents.
• Pam Richards for the wonderful meal made for me and my family while I recover, from Shelby.
• Perry Murphy and all the gang for the wonderful party, from Carol King.
• Ron LaMastus for help above and beyond for bringing me home when my car stopped, calling AAA, taking me home and staying with me until AAA came to pick up my car, from Pauline Clem.
• Onions to…
• people who respond to online classifieds as a joke with no intention of following through.
• coaches who send text messages during class time.
• whoever was mean to the post office clerk Saturday on National Road.
• the people of Columbus for not demanding Vision 20/20 get an eye exam.
• bicyclist on Third Street on Monday morning for running the red light at California.
• people using their cellphones at work and not doing their jobs.
• school corporation for not letting a student play sports because he is a transfer.
• judges who do not give strong enough penalties to drug users, sellers and makers.
• the driver of the Honda on 10th Street eating a salad with no hands on the steering wheel.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.