Follow The Republic:
• Don Strietelmeier for courageously saying what the majority of people think but are afraid to express.
• Columbus for having gas prices cheaper than Seymour for a change.
• Peyton Rice on getting her CNA license and maintaining an excellent high school GPA.
• Roger and Nancy Nichter for planning a wonderful anniversary cruise, from the Hoopers.
• the manager at Menard’s for making things right, from Tim.
• The Rev. Goodin for his letter to the editor.
• Ruby and Robert Eagleton for always being there and being the best grandparents ever.
• Putt and Dwight for help with putting my fence up, from Tom Adams.
• the young lady at the return counter at Menard’s for being so helpful Wednesday morning.
• Meena for the great entertainment on Tuesday, from Darlene.
• Onions to…
• closing the Commons once again for a private workplace event.
• the bank tellers for not confessing their mistake for fear of being fired.
• the newspaper for not using spell check.
• the delivery person who did not put covers on the newspaper being delivered two hours late in the rain.
• the woman who put her very young son in the SUV without any restraints, then drove recklessly down Gladstone Avenue.
• people who say they are hiring and don’t give you the job.
• no report in the newspaper about the power outage Tuesday night for over an hour in the North Flatrock Park area.
• the city for not having a homeless shelter, causing the homeless to seek shelter in a cemetery.
• Republic sports for not publishing the weekly college football rankings.
• lawyers and judges who don’t know the whole story and put single mothers in dire straits.
• my doctor’s office for telling me to go the the local clinic.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.