Follow The Republic:
• Tim and Ruth Crossland, for the use of your camper over Labor Day, from the Durnals.
• Columbus East Olympian Marching Band on placing second in your division during the band contest at Hamilton Southeastern last weekend and to percussion for your overall win of Best Percussion.
• St. Bartholomew School for an outstanding job and wonderful evening of fun at the Fall Festival, from a new family.
• all the girls at Bath and Body Works for your kindness, from Shirley.
• everyone who had a part in the John Terry benefit sing Saturday, from John Terry.
• Lois Bonnell of the new Cottage Chic store for her many creative items.
• the lady in line in front of me at Dairy Queen for paying for my order, from Joan.
• Katy Butler of The Seattle Times for her article in Monday’s Republic regarding dying peacefully at home.
• Lutheran Women’s Missionary League and all participants for the excellent program presented for the 150th anniversary of St. Peter’s Lutheran School.
• the person who mows McCullough’s Run Park and behind our home on Regency Drive for doing a great job.
• Josh Ratliff for speaking in a kind and considerate way in response to a letter to the editor that was full of hate and bigotry.
• Olivia for helping us plant our mum, from the Carvins in Parkside Court.
• Onions to…
• all the rude drivers on Carr Hill Road when alternative routes exist.
• Parks and Rec for waiting to reschedule soccer games at the same time as the marathon which has been scheduled for months.
• managers who don’t do anything about bullying in the workplace.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!