Follow The Republic:
• Emma Atkins and the Crusader elementary volleyball team for their big Monday night win, from Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jayme.
• Betsy Kim and Mary Kate Dubard for your awesome performance in the full Mill Race Marathon.
• the Hope Star Journal and the Heritage of Hope committee for their promotion of the Art Guild of Hope exhibit at Hope Heritage Days, from Karen Phillips.
• Shawn Swope at Acra Automotive for being so patient, kind and caring while helping me find my perfect car.
• our loving family and friends that celebrated our 60th anniversary with us and made it so special, from Mae and Bub Pack.
• Jeff Baker for planting the bright mums outside our office door in time for the Mill Race Marathon, from Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce.
• Tony London and Will Hammons for running a great football program, from football parents.
• Tracey Thomas at Cummins for setting the standard for education for our children, from your children and the parents.
• the man at Kroger that was stacking drinks who helped me find the Gatorade, from Pam Wampler.
• those at the Hope Heritage Day Parade who acknowledged the POW-MIA issue and showed they are not forgotten, from Tommy Greenlee Sr.
• Handyman Bill Sons for going the extra mile and all the great work you did for us, from Lori and Robin.
• Don and Judi Curry for the visit and food, from Raymond and Velma Rooks.
• Allen and Donna Roll, Roberta and Randy Edwards, Wanda and Kyle Elgar, my church and Tannehill friends for a wonderful birthday, from Betty Roll.
• the Affordable Care Act for caring about people that insurance companies will not insure.
• Onions to…
• changing the last soccer game of the season at last minute and not rescheduling a game when it was pouring down rain.
• unnecessary school delays.
• those who disrupted the lives of many thousands of people on Saturday by forcing a marathon down the throats of those who have no interest.
• our government for not waking up and thinking of the people.
• the Democrat party for continuing to destroy this once great nation.
• people who think it’s OK to inconvenience 99.5 percent of taxpayers for a special interest group.
• scheduling the big race on the same day as the Hope Heritage Days and the newspaper for poor coverage.
• the person who struck my van in the Walmart parking lot and left yellow paint on the van.
• everyone who remembered to thank race volunteers and law enforcement but always forget to thank city firefighters for all they do every day.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.