Follow The Republic:
• the entire Mt. Healthy staff for being such a warm, caring and wonderful group of people to work with, from Mrs. Craig.
• all who came out to support domestic violence awareness at the Men Take A Stand event, from Domestic Violence Action team.
• the ambulance, ER, OR, 5 Tower staff for care and Dr. Matthew Lovell for performing my hip surgery after my accident during the Hope Bike Ride, from Roger Wallace.
• Mill Race Marathon Kid’s Fun Run participants and families from Parkside for winning the large school participation prize.
• the young men and women at Willow Crossing Nursing Home h for taking time out of your young lives to visit our 92-year-old mom in the hospital, from the family of Inez Morgan.
• Cathy Wendowski for helping me with the carbon monoxide detector and getting me new batteries, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Jessica and family, Regina and family, Tom, Marilyn, Andrew, Doug and Patty for all your support during my illness, from Clarissa.
• David Parks with Columbus Township Fire Department for being kind enough to help me with a car problem Saturday night, from Betty Welch.
• Greg at Armstrong Appliance Repair for the honesty and helpfulness regarding my microwave, from Ginger Bloom.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.