Follow The Republic:
• our neighbors in Oakcrest, the Robertsons, Schroeders and Swansons, for all their help in our time of need, from Roger and Sue Wallace.
• the nice lady at Columbus Pediatrics who brought the form outside the building for a grandma to choose.
• John C. Fox for his letter to the editor about Luke Messer, from Gary Hallum.
• Chuck at O’Reilly’s for the great service, from a lifelong happy customer, the girl in the red Jeep.
• William Scarborough for his letter to the editor, from Alberta Ruble.
• Laura at Dr. Koopman’s office for helping me straighten out my bill, from Donna.
• Mary at the Health Center at CRH for all your kindness, from D.L.
• Leslie, Dave and Cliffton for all the hard work helping me with mowing, painting and cleaning, from Mom.
• Russ Dixon for being so generous with your time and hard work on our home repairs, from Steve and Susie Michael.
• Marian and Mickey at Thomasson Law office for being so professional, from Greg Cline.
• Logan at IHOP for awesome, fast customer service, from the couple who left the other breakfast restaurant.
• our neighbor for the delicious sourdough bread.
• Pat McColley at eastside Walmart for all of your help and helping customers find what they need.
• Onions to…
• city for not moving Ethnic Expo to Mill Race Park and avoiding the closed streets and hassle for downtown visitors and employees.
• those who smoke in playground parks.
• the train operator who lays on the whistle at midnight to the point that it then becomes rude.
• the post office for taking 14 days to deliver a first-class letter from Oklahoma to Columbus.
• the newspaper for front sports page on one high school and not the other.
• The Republic for not printing the scam letter.
• Republican and Democratic parties for the government shutdown.
• members of Congress who still are receiving their salaries while others suffer from the shutdown.
• improvements not being made on Rocky Ford Road between Taylor Road and Talley Road.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!